These are a few of our favorite things for the 4-6 month age! Lots of teething, rolling, and sleep related things for 4-6 months old!
- Nested Bean Zen One swaddle// This swaddle was a perfect solution for my girl’s overly active startle reflex. I wasnt sure how we would ever live without the swaddle, but then she started rolling and I knew we had to get those arms free. This swaddle allowed us to transition slowly with one arm in and one arm out, then move to both arms out all in one swaddle. Heads up this swaddle fits snug, so start using it earlier on rather than later.
- Gel teether// She really really likes this teether, especially since you can throw it in the fridge and make it cold, extra soothing.
- Leaf playmat// This is so soft and cushiony for all the tummy time and makes for a great photo backdrop!
- Fresh food feeder// LIttle girl loves this and its the perfect way to introduce fresh fruit without the choking hazard.
- Baby playgym // We originally had the woodedn play gym which looked supter cute in the lving room and in pictures, but was not safe at all. She was able to knock it over and it was falling on top of her, so we switched out to this softer version and its been great.
- Bumbo// I love this seat for hanging out and feeding at the table!
- Crib attachment baby soother// This toy has been clutch for lulling her to sleep at nap time and helping her put herself to sleep much easier, plus its cute! Plays music and lights!